Thursday, August 29, 2024

Movie Review - Feet of Death

Feet of Death movie poster
I’m a little quirky and perhaps even a little eccentric. So it's no surprise that I am a huge fan of Bigfoot and when I found out the Bigfoot movie “Feet of Death” would be having its premiere theatrical showing at the local Kiggins theater, I knew I had 
to go.  Plus, the movie was filmed around Mt. Saint Helens, an area that I love.
Kiggins Theater, Vancouver, WA
Based on the
 trailer, it was obvious the movie would be a low budget campy thriller which, in some way, made it even more attractive to me.The movie didn’t disappoint but I was a little surprised how seldom Bigfoot appeared in the movie and how difficult it was to see him/her/them. One of the highlights of the premiere was Bigfoot physically appeared at the theater giving people an opportunity to snap a selfie with him/her/them. Overall, I would give the movie a thumbs up, but of course, I may be a little biased…
Bigfoot selfie
Bigfoot selfie

Carol and Petrina with Bigfoot
Carol and Petrina with Bigfoot

Bigfoot posing outside Kiggins theater
Bigfoot outside Kiggins theater

Bigfoot outside Kiggins theater
Bigfoot outside Kiggins theater

No comments:

Post a Comment