Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Book Review - The Good Rain Across Time and Terrain in the Pacific Northwest

Title - The Good Rain Across Time and Terrain in the Pacific Northwest
Author: Timothy Egan
My Rating: 👍👍👍👍👍
My Review: This book attracted me for several reasons. Number one, it's about the Pacific Northwest, a place that I love and where I have lived for the past 42 years. It's also about subjects that I love including nature, history and Native Americans and was written by Timothy Egan, who is an excellent writter and has written several other books that I love.

Description (Audible): Timothy Egan describes his journeys in the Pacific Northwest through visits to salmon fisheries, redwood forests and the manicured English gardens of Vancouver. Here is a blend of history, anthropology and politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment