Wednesday, November 4, 1992

Italy - Denmark Trip - Day 6

Wednesday November 4, 1992 - Rome, Italy
This morning I learned that Bill Clinton was officially elected the next president of the U.S ! There was a lot of interest in the outcome of the elections in Italy, and it seemed like most Italians and Europeans were happy George H.W. Bush lost. Today, I spent most of the day trying to outline what I would be accomplishing during my time here. I also found out K.D. Singh was leaving today and wouldn’t be back until the day before I was supposed to leave! This made it critical for me to pin him down on what he wanted me to do which I tried to do later in the day. The rest of the day was uneventful and after work I ended up going back to the hotel and, surprisingly, conked out for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment